Hosted by Trish of Trish's Reading Nook. The challenge has its own blog--the Classics 2009 Challenge blog. The challenge is from April 1 through October 31, 2009.
I'm going with option three--Classics Feast--Read six classics. (Plus one, bonus book if desired that is a "new" classic; so a total of seven books possibly).
1. The Warden by Anthony Trollope
2. Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawrence
3. Middlemarch by George Eliot
4. Barchester Towers by Anthony Trollope
5. Three Men In A Boat by Jerome K. Jerome
6. Three Men On A Bummel by Jerome K. Jerome
7. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
8. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
9. Lady Susan by Jane Austen
10. Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
11. The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi