Friday, May 22, 2009

Second Canadian Book Challenge Progress


I did not participate in the first challenge. But I was excited to see it being offered again for this year. Beginning July 1, 2008, and ending July 1, 2009. The challenge is to read 13 books by or about Canadians. I'll be focusing on L.M. Montgomery. I don't know which thirteen. But I've included (for my own sanity) a list of all her works. I'd like to get to them all eventually. But probably won't have time to squeeze them all in. It's being hosted by John of The Book Mine Set.

1) Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
2) Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery
3) Anne of Windy Poplars by L.M. Montgomery
4) Anne's House of Dreams by L.M. Montgomery
5) Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
6) Rainbow Valley by L.M. Montgomery
7) Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
8) Emily of New Moon by L.M. Montgomery
9) Emily Climbs by L.M. Montgomery
10) Emily's Quest by L.M. Montgomery
11) A Tangled Web by L.M. Montgomery
12) Chronicles of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery
13) The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment