Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Canadian Book Challenge 3
John from The Book Mine Set is hosting the Canadian Book Challenge again. This makes #3. You can sign up for the challenge here. Each month he'll have a post where we can update our progress and leave links to the reviews we've written.
July 1, 2009 TO July 1, 2010
The challenge is to read THIRTEEN books by Canadian authors.
1. Night Runner by Max Turner
2. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
3. Kilmeny of the Orchard by L.M. Montgomery
4.Walking Backward by Catherine Austen.
5. My Name is Phillis Wheatley by Afua Cooper
6. Ship Breaker. Paolo Bacigalupi.
7. The Last River Child. Lori Ann Bloomfield.
I'll be reading some L.M. Montgomery, but I'll also be looking to add some other authors into the mix.