Thursday, November 12, 2009

All About the Brontes


All About the Brontes Challenge 2010
January 1, 2010 - June 30, 2010
Challenge Reviews
3 to 6 books (movies, audio books, etc.)

1. The House of Dead Maids by Clare B. Dunkle (prequel to Wuthering Heights)
2. Jane Bites Back by Michael Thomas Ford (Charlotte Bronte is undead.)
3. Emma Brown: A Novel From the Unfinished Manuscript by Charlotte Bronte. Clare Boylan.
4. the Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
5.
6.

I'm going to try for six. But I'll be happy with three. As for what I'll be doing, I'm not sure. It will depend on what I can find. I'd like a good mix.

Villette by Charlotte Bronte*
Shirley by Charlotte Bronte*
The Professor by Charlotte Bronte*
Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte*
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte*
The Life of Charlotte Bronte by Elizabeth Gaskell*
Secret Adventures of Charlotte Bronte by Laura Joh Rowland*
The Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys
The Heights by Brian James
Emma Brown: A Novel from the Unfinished Manuscript by Charlotte Bronte by Clare Boylan*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! You've got a great mix of selections. I look forward to reading your reviews. I enjoy reading Becky's Book Reviews!

    ReplyDelete