Saturday, November 21, 2009

Flashback Challenge 2010


Aarti of Booklust and Kristen of We Be Reading are hosting the Flashback Challenge. It is for all of 2010.

Reread at least three books. (Bookworm is three; Scholar is four to six; Literati is over six) She writes, "Also, would just like to make clear that this isn't specifically limited to books you loved reading previously and want to reread. It could also be a book you don't remember enjoying. Or just don't remember reading. It might be interesting to see how your perceptions may have changed."

1. Re-read a favorite book from your childhood
2. Re-read a book assigned to you in high school
3. Re-read a book you loved as an adult

What I read:

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

I'm not sure *what* I'll reread yet. Though I can promise you it won't be Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy. But I will keep up with my progress on this post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! I'm excited to get started as there are several books I've been considering for the challenge. We'll see what I actually decide to read. I'm looking forward to your non-Jude the Obscure reviews, too.

    ReplyDelete