Saturday, January 23, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing (1993)

Much Ado About Nothing (1993)

Stars Kenneth Branagh, Robert Sean Leonard, Emma Thompson, Kate Beckinsale, Denzel Washington, Keanu Reeves, etc.

One of the best, best, best adaptations ever of Shakespeare. And one of my favorite films of all time. I love everything about this one. The story. The characters. The music. Everything is so close to perfect, so right, so magical, so amazingly wonderful. One of my favorite parts about this one is the soundtrack. I've probably listened to the soundtrack dozens and dozens of times because it is just so beautiful.





Favorite lines? How could I ever choose?! But I think "The world must be peopled" is definitely high on my list!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this movie too and it has been too long since I last watched it. I really need to break it out again. I agree - fantastic soundtrack!!

    ReplyDelete