Friday, March 12, 2010

Goals for the Spring Break Reading Challenge


The first activity for the Spring Break Reading Challenge is to share our goals for the week.

I hope to catch up on reviews. Most of these will be blogged at Becky's Book Reviews.

Here's what is needing to be reviewed:

Mare's War by Tanita Davis
A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin**
Clementine, Friend of the Week by Sara Pennypacker*
Emily's Fortune by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass
The Stolen Crown by Susan Higginbotham

I also want to read A LOT of books this week. I'm hoping to read TEN childrens/YA books published in 2010 in the next week.

*Will be reviewed at Young Readers
**Will be reviewed at Operation Actually Read Bible

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky! Per my goal "To visit the blogs of all participants in the Spring Break Reading Challenge" I am here to say thank you! I found your Becky's Book Reviews" blog awhile back & followed it. It was through there that I found out about this fun and unique daily challenge. And now, I have found this additional blog of your's to follow as well. :-)
    Blessings,
    Jennifer
    http://www.BookReviewDiva.com

    ReplyDelete