Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break Reading Challenge Activity #5


Today's activity for the Spring Break Reading Challenge is to talk about obstacles.

I think it's all a matter of balance. And there are times where I get a bit unbalanced I admit. But sometimes it is just a matter or priorities. And some things are more important than others! I don't regret for one second the time I spend with the people I love, the people I cherish. Yes, reading is fun and good. And blogging is a joy to me. But when it comes down to it. Relationships are more important! So I won't be listing those types of distractions as obstacles!

TV. I can get distracted by TV at times. Not all the time though.

Phineas & Ferb's Mix and Mingle



Phineas & Ferb's Squirrels in My Pants



Little Brothers





I sometimes watch All My Children. But I don't feel the need to watch it every single day. You can still keep up just by watching a few a week.

DVDs and Movies. I do get distracted (again in a good way mostly) with these. I love watching some of my favorite TV shows on DVD. Like Ally McBeal. Stargate SG-1. Star Trek Next Generation. Alias. And I love watching movies. Well, some movies at least! I love literary movies. The kind on Masterpiece Theatre. Austen adaptations are fun most of the time! Musicals. I love, love, love musicals. I also love older movies, classic movies. Cary Grant wows me, for example.

Internet. I definitely love blogging. And I spend some time doing really important, really necessary things online. Like email and blogging. But other times I wonder where my time went. How I could have spent two or three hours doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment