Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Reading Challenge Activity #8


Today, Karin would like progress reports!

What have I accomplished this week? Not as much as I'd like. But still. A good bit. I reviewed each of the books I listed in my goals post. These are titles that I needed to catch up on.

Mare's War by Tanita Davis
A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin**
Clementine, Friend of the Week by Sara Pennypacker*
Emily's Fortune by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor*
11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass
The Stolen Crown by Susan Higginbotham

And I read and reviewed these titles:

After Ever After
by Jordan Sonnenblick
Bad Queen by Carolyn Meyer
The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
Olive's Ocean by Keven Henkes
Tangled by Carolyn Mackler

And I've read these titles. I'm not sure if they'll be reviewed this week or next:

My Ridiculous Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite
Saving Maddie by Varian Johnson
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison
Here Burns My Candle by Liz Curtis Higgs.

Probably two will get reviewed this week, and some may carry on over into next week.

In addition to reading, I've been busy with my blogs. This site got (another) design. And Young Readers did too! I really like it so far!

I've also started another challenge:

It's The End of the World III

No comments:

Post a Comment